The user guides below introduce the main features of A.nnotate in easy stages.
- Getting started with A.nnotate explains the basics of uploading a document and adding notes.
- Sharing documents and notes shows how to use annotate for collaboration within a workgroup or with employees or clients.
- Managing files and folders presents new features for handling large numbers of documents.
- Notes indexes covers the different ways you can view and search annotations.
- Notifications describes the ways you can keep track of new uploads or annotations by other users.
- Web pages explains how to get web pages into your A.nnotate account so you can work on them just as with other documents.
- What's new in A.nnotate3 A quick overview of the new features launched in January 2009.
- Linking to annotations How to make URL links directly to notes on a page from a blog or website.
- Twitter on documents How to post a note on a document, web page or image directly to Twitter, to invite discussion.